FAMILY WELLBEING SERVICE
Supporting Families to overcome difficulties that are impacting on children or young people.
This service will utilise their links and knowledge of community services for the advantage of the children, young people and their family who engage with this service.
- Advise referrer of expected timeframe for making contact with family
- Meet with family to explain Family Wellbeing Service
- Complete consent form
- Complete assessment to identify need for family
- Support family to develop goals and a plan for how these goals will be achieved
- Referral to other services if required
- Schedule appointment days and times as agreed by Family Wellbeing Service and family