FAMILY WELLBEING SERVICE
Supporting Families to overcome difficulties that are impacting on children or young people.
This service will utilise their links and knowledge of community services for the advantage of the children, young people and their family who engage with this service.
DO YOU NEED OUR SERVICE?
For assistance you can phone, text or email this service at TCOSS.
Referrals to our service can be self-referrals or from other community providers
We can either come to you, meet you at a preferred venue of your choice or you can come to our office.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
OUR GOAL IS TO..
WHAT ELSE DO WE DO?
- Advise referrer of expected timeframe for making contact with family
- Meet with family to explain Family Wellbeing Service
- Complete consent form
- Complete assessment to identify need for family
- Support family to develop goals and a plan for how these goals will be achieved
- Referral to other services if required
- Schedule appointment days and times as agreed by Family Wellbeing Service and family